Shosh, that fabulous athlete and person, tagged me. So, here goes, 6 facts about me.
1. I was born in Yonkers, N.Y. and my first home was in the Bronx. I grew up mostly in Minnesota, though. I left Minnesota 5 days after graduating high school. Then I was a hippie in the Haight in the late 60’s. Inside I’m still a hippie, but sometimes I can hide it pretty well.
2. I never went to college until I was 40. Then I powered through to a doctorate by the time I hit 50. Typed my whole dissertation and all those other papers with 2 fingers. Still 2 finger typing to this day.
3. My favorite food is raw fish.
4. I was spelling bee champ two years running.
5. I’ve been to 47 states. All except Alaska, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. I’m hoping to visit my non-smoking buddy, Pollye in Oklahoma one of these days. Maybe that will get me to Arkansas too.
6. I smoked for 36 years until I quit in March, 2007. Haven’t had one puff since.
I'm tagging Pollye, Cyndi, Bekkles, and Superdave
I've shared a flight with you
2 months ago